mardi 27 janvier 2009

don't worry i'm still alive

I'm not going to write a whole entry now, but I am going to write down some highlights to remember later or that you can ask about for me

-got a velov
-got food poisoning
-went to hot jazz club de lyon
-getting a bank account
-went out with AIESEC Friends George and the kazaks
-played poker and sucked
-vegas party
-new budget
-traveling plans
-leaving trash on tables
-my french is getting better but i have yet to open a book to study it
-new strategies for life here
-going to visit saji this weekend and we forced melanie weniger to come also but she isn't happy about it and I think muya is coming too
-my computer is a part of me now
- can't rememtber how to say sister in french no matter how hard a try
-the plan to see every museum in lyon
-things i just might buy
-how much i love jessica
-obamba
-

1 commentaire: