jeudi 8 janvier 2009

quick notes

sooo, will be a boring entry, don't even read it, seriously, go do something else... now.

Today we took French placement exam, I got placed 4 out 5 (5 highest) so pretty good. Mind you these are the students who dont' take french classes, so the level isn't as if some are near fluency. Afterwards I walked around with my friend Jamie as we searched for a cell phone and a gift for Moya. Tomorrow is Secret Santa party. I probably won't be able to talk to anyone so I'll dip out after a while, or knows... Saturday early I am going to a soccer tournament in the South of Lyon with Raouf. Then Saturday night the kids from my program are having a party. Sunday, I have French lessons with Raouf. So busy weekend ahead.

The phone and sim card were 19 euros. the phone was free so I got it. The charger for my phone is another 20 euros so I might just keep this really crappy phone. I walked around everywhere with Jamie, she's my guru since she's been here 1 semester already. The city is so wonderful, and very flat I realized. A lot of people have roller blades.

SO INTERESTING THING I SEE ON THE STREET #1

there was a man walking around with a medium sized black house cat on his shoulder. The cat was just bouncing along as he walked. I have no idea why. It was very cool. I am jealous. I want an attack cat/parrot thing. Maybe I'll be super cool and get a snake or a bat or something.

I made my budget tonight as I watched/listened to Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Lion King, and America History X. Yes i've been at my computer for a long time, and I fast forward through the songs.

here is a looksy a my budget if you care. I've etched out a bit of private info of course.




okay night, peace and love.

1 commentaire: